(5 Years Until) My Quarter-Life Crisis


The ruminations, ramblings and rants of a marketing intern trying to figure out what the fuck she's doing all summer... and in life. This intern was very upset when she found out that a "Quarter-Life Crisis" comes at age 25, not 20.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

money makes the world go round



I'm going to be paid $12 instead of $10! Yay! (I know the picture is horrible, and it makes me look greedy, but it made me laugh so I had to post it.) This little piece of news makes everything okay: I'll deal with the three-sided cube and I won't be as sad that I'm not working at the old company anymore. Plus, I bet I'm the highest paid intern in the United States! Or, at least in my town.

Today was good, workwise. I got a lot of contact info and sorted the information I had. Tomorrow, it's going to be an e-mail spree!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said…

    Hey there, found you through the blogexplosion blogrocket thingee. Good luck with your internship!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn I was going to buy a new Hummer in late 2012 and drive around the country for a vacation, Now I am going to have to shave my head and join the Hari.s, Muslims, Jews, Jehovah s, Mormons, Christians, and a few other wing nut groups just to cover all my bases.
    [url=http://2012earth.net/new_world_2012.html
    ]future and past of the earth
    [/url] - some truth about 2012

     

Post a Comment

<< Home