(5 Years Until) My Quarter-Life Crisis


The ruminations, ramblings and rants of a marketing intern trying to figure out what the fuck she's doing all summer... and in life. This intern was very upset when she found out that a "Quarter-Life Crisis" comes at age 25, not 20.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

first day worries

Tomorrow is my first day at my new internship. I'm getting a little nervous, although I don't think it's quite hit me yet that I won't be going to my old job (where I have worked for more than two years). This sounds horrible, but I think my biggest worry is that I don't really have anything to wear. I got home late last night and all of my clothes are dirty. That doesn't matter anyway... since I only work fulltime in the summer, all my business clothes are suited for warm weather and the forecast calls for rain and cold for the next ten days. I'm going into work at 1:00pm, so maybe I'll try to get up early and do a little shopping. Oh the woes of being an intern!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best of luck to you! The first day is always intimidating, but after that it'll be a breeze. You'll be known as That Cool Intern Kid.

    I stumbled here through Blog Explosion, by the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home