(5 Years Until) My Quarter-Life Crisis


The ruminations, ramblings and rants of a marketing intern trying to figure out what the fuck she's doing all summer... and in life. This intern was very upset when she found out that a "Quarter-Life Crisis" comes at age 25, not 20.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

boss confusion



Just like the newborn bird in "Are You My Mother?", I, too, am unsure of the chain of command. Let me explain... In the marketing department we have:

VP of Marketing
Director of Marketing
Marketing Coordinator
me

Now I know that both the Director of Marketing and Marketing Coordinator report to the VP of Marketing, and I think that the Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing, but I'm not sure. I know that I report to the Director of Marketing, my "boss"(?), and that I work with both the Marketing Coordinator and the Director of Marketing, (and I've been working more closely with the Marketing Coordinator than the Director of Marketing), but I'm not sure if the Marketing Coordinator is actually considered my boss or not.

Try saying that three times fast! Props to you if you actually followed that confusing explanation.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home