(5 Years Until) My Quarter-Life Crisis


The ruminations, ramblings and rants of a marketing intern trying to figure out what the fuck she's doing all summer... and in life. This intern was very upset when she found out that a "Quarter-Life Crisis" comes at age 25, not 20.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

ice, ice baby

The only thing that I could concentrate on today was how bitter cold it was outside and in the office.




kind of like this



Now, I understand that the "management" or whoever decided the office temperature, doesn't want the employees to be dying of heat during the summer when it's ninety degrees outside. BUT: Today, it couldn't have reached more than fifty-five degrees, so heat might have been more appropriate. And even when it is hot outside, there's a difference between making the office a comfortable temperature, say seventy, and making the office freezing! I literally had to put on a sweatshirt today, with my sorority letters on it no less (completely unprofessional) and my teeth were still chattering away. My boss has a portable heater she has in her cubicle; maybe I should consider investing.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home